Zoo Med Paludarium Programmable Heaters are fully submersible and feature an easy-to-read digital temperature display, allowing you to maintain precise control. The heater easily attaches to the tank wall with powerful suction cups and will automatically shut off if removed from the water to prevent overheating.
- Programmable heater for aquatic habitats
- Helps prevent appetite loss due to low temperatures
- Fully submersible with auto shut-off if removed from water
- Features digital temperature display & suction cup mounting
- Extra long 9.8′ (3 m) power cord
Designed for use in paludariums and other aquatic habitats. Simply mount on the side or back wall of your pet habitat using included suction cups and plug in to start operation. The heater may be programmed to heat the water to 68-93?F (20-34?C). 1 year warranty.
- 25 Watt
- Up to 7 gallons of water
- 50 Watt
- Up to 15 gallons of water
- 100 Watt
- Up to 30 gallons of water