Nutri-Vet Bladder Control Chewable Tablets contain a powerful combination of herbs and isoflavones that help maintain dog bladder control and reduce dog incontinence in spayed and senior dogs. Veterinarian formulated, dogs can?t resist these easy-to-give liver-flavored chewable.
- Pumpkin seed to help strengthen bladder muscles and support normal emptying of the bladder.
- Rehmannia, an herb used for urinary incontinence.
- Wild yam provides phytoestrogens and helps relax urinary tract muscles.
- Soy protein contains isoflavones that help maintain bladder muscle tone after spaying or combat the low estrogen levels of senior dogs.
Saw palmetto helps support dog bladder control and muscle tone.
- Cranberry extract helps acidify urine.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant and immune modulator that helps support urinary tract health.
INSTRUCTIONS: One chewable per 25 pounds of body weight twice daily. Continue as needed.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients per Chewable: Pumpkin Seed Powder ? 125 mg Rehmannia Root ? 120 mg Wild Yam Extract ? 100 mg Soy Protein Concentrate ? 40 mg Saw Palmetto Extract ? 30 mg Cranberry Extract ? 25 mg Vitamin C ? 20 mg Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Liver Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Molasses (Sucrose), Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide and Stearic Acid.