This Beckett Fountain and Statuary Water Pump is ideal for small water features and piped statues. Its low profile, submersible design, and quiet operation make this pump a must for your tabletop and outdoor fountains, aquariums, statuary, or small water displays. Four suction cups on the base keep the unit secure in your aquarium or fountain, and the item’s plastic housing offers corrosion resistance. Adapters for 1/4″ and 1/2″ tubing are included, and the outlet has a flow adjuster knob for added versatility. Alter the water output to your liking by simply twisting this knob. Add moving water to your favorite container garden or power a small fountain with this Fountain and Statuary Pump. The pump can operate at a powerful 160 gallons per hour flow rate at a 1′ lift. The wet-rotor technology provides energy efficiency making the pump. A 6′ power cord is included.
- SUBMERSIBLE FOUNTAIN PUMP: Enhance your water feature with his device; Pumps oxygen into water, creating a healthy environment for plants and fish; By adding movement to the water, you avoid pond settling and becoming stagnant.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE: Ideal for small ponds or medium fountains up to 4 ft. x 3 ft. x 1.5 ft. Max height of fountain is 4.3 ft. Pumps water at adjustable rate flow rate for convenience, up to 160 GPH
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Simply clean filter by disconnecting from pump and rinsing with clean water
- EASY TO OPERATE: Completely submerge pump under water, place in sturdy location, and plug into nearest outlet; Fits 1/4″ or 1/2″ tubing
- INCLUDED: Fountain pump with flow control, 6 ft. power cord, and a 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty